360 Education would like to thank our 3 judges for this competition. They are
- Mr Shaun Ng, curriculum manager at 10 Square and the producer of X10 productions. Shaun works mainly with youths aiming to create independent youth arts enterprises.
- Ms Chi Pin Lay, educator and social artist. Pin Lay had taught in several MOE schools including St. Joseph’s Institution and Nanyang Girls’ High. She is an artist whose many works have been exhibited and sold for charity causes.
- Mr Bradley Foisset, an American artist living in Singapore. He graduated with first class honours in fine arts from Lasalle-Goldsmith College of the Arts and has taught art to thousands of students in Singapore since 2010.
Thanks for taking valuable time off from your schedule to do the judging last week.
Judging for SG50 Doodle Challenge at 10 Square at Orchard Central
Join us in the SG50 Doodles Exhibition, Prize Presentation and iPad Doodle Carnival
Those interested to attend can email email@example.com. See you!
We are pleased to announce that the top winning exhibits of the SG50 Doodle Challenge will be displayed at the Jurong Regional Library from 6 – 18 September. There will also be prize presentations for the SG50 winners and an iPad Doodling Carnival with attractive Apple’s and 360 Education’s products to be won on the 6 September from 2pm at the Jurong Regional Library.
Details will be announced shortly. All winners will be notified from the contact details provided in their entry forms. Members of the public are also welcomed to take part in the iPad Doodling Carnival.
Watch this space for new information!
Come celebrate with us!
Here are the winners for the Junior Category:
1st Prize – Junior Category: A Harmonious and Colourful Singapore
2nd Prize – Junior Category: Food of different races in Singapore
3rd Prize: Singapore is where we belong
- Goh Min Yan (Fuchun Primary)
- Venese Voon Jing Xuan (Stamford Primary)
- Wendy Liu Jia Yun (Pioneer Primary)
- Goh Swee Yew (Woodgrove Primary)
- Goh Shin Zer (PCF Woodgrove)
- Rachel Chng (Keming Primary)
- Yu Heng (Pioneer Primary)
- Sorenson Yeo Zhi Xun (Frontier Primary)
- Wan Nadya (Frontier Primary)
- Austin Chua Boon Teck (Frontier Primary)
- Clairessa Tia (Frontier Primary)
- Chen Xiang Yun (Stamford Primary)
- Chng Ya Xuan Renee (Keming Primary)
- Phua Xing Yi (Stamford Primary)
- Liu Xiaofen (Pioneer Primary)
- Belicia Song (Frontier Primary)
- Clare Wong Mei Xuan (CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel)
- Shawn Ee (Greendale Primary)
- Marcus Chong (Frontier Primary)
- Muhammad Al-Shakeer (PCF Sparkletots Chong Pang)
- Atticus (Frontier Primary)
Filed under Entries, Updates
Dear participants of the SG50 Doodle Challenge
Thank you for participating in the SG50 Doodle Challenge. We have received over 1,000 entries and had just completed the judging by our panel of 3 artists. There were many excellent art pieces. We will be compiling the results and will post the details of the winners next week.
We are also planning an exhibition of the top winning pieces at a National Library Board regional library for 2 weeks from 6 Sep 2015, together with various free doodling activities at the library. Details will be announced once confirmation has been received. We look forward to having you at the exhibition and doodling events.
Administrator, 360 Education Pte Ltd
We conducted an assembly performance at a primary school two weeks ago. Today, we received a piece from a teacher of the school. Although the teacher knew that those above 20 years old will not be part in the competition, she nevertheless sent this in because she just wanted to draw for SG50. We are sharing her drawing so that you can be inspired to draw too. She made good use of the squiggle lines to create various icons of Singapore.
Icons of Singapore